Total Transformation Package
Total Transformation Package Includes:
- Welcome Gift
- Client Assessment & Intake Forms
- Adrenal Stress Causes
- Metabolic Chaos® Score Card
- Medical History Chart
- Onboarding Questionare
- Terms of Service Agreement
- Access Labs Stress & Hormones Saliva Panel- ( $180 LAB DETAILS BELOW)
- Intestinal Permeability Test - ( $115 LAB DETAILS BELOW)
- Food Sensitivities MRT - ( $350 LAB DETAILS BELOW)
- Gut Pathogens Test ($450 LAB DETAILS BELOW)
- Lab Results & Intake Forms Assessment with Personalized 90-Day D.R.E.S.S. Protocol ($225)
- 60-Minute Results & Recommendations Session ($150)
- 1-1 Client session conducted over phone or video
- Covers client education on individual biomarkers (e.g. cortisol, DHEA, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, melatonin) and how they relate to functionality of various systems in the body
- Covers individual test results and client main complaints
- Covers Diet, Rest, Stress Reduction, and Supplementation (D.R.E.S.S.) recommendations (individualized 90-day protocol) based on intake forms, practioner assesment, and lab test results
- Covers next steps for client, any supplement ordering, and questions
- 30% off 12x Coaching Sessions ($1260)
- Each session includes 15 minutes of prepwork & 45 minutes of 1-1 performance coaching over phone or video
- 30% off 4x HighSpeed Healing™ Sessions ($245)
- 2x Retest of Stress & Hormone Panel ($360)
- 1x Retest of Intestinal Permeability ($115)
- 1x Retest Food Sensitivities MRT ($350)
- 2x Lab Retest Results & Intake Forms Assessment with Updated 90-Day D.R.E.S.S. Protocol ($440)
- 2x 60-minute Retest Results & Recommendations Session ($300)
- Mid-way Motivation Gift ($150)
- Initial Email Communications & Forms
- Introductary Email, Intake Forms, & Scheduler for HighSpeed® Healing Sessions
- Stress Reduction Checklist
- Lab Results, 90-Day Protocol, & Scheduler for R&R Session
- Post-R&R Session Email with Goals & Next Steps
Personalized Email Communications ($810- 6hrs+ Emergencies)
- HighSpeed® Healing Session 1 Follow-up & Resources
- HighSpeed® Healing Session 2 Follow-up & Resources
- HighSpeed® Healing Session 3 Follow-up & Resources
- HighSpeed® Healing Session 4 Follow-up & Resources
- Coaching Session 1 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 2 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 3 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 4 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 5 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 6 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Lab Retest Results Round 1, New 90-Day Protocol, & Scheduler for Retest R&R Session
- Post-R&R Retest Round 1 Session Email with Goals & Next Steps
- Coaching Session 7 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 8 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 9 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 10 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 11 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Coaching Session 12 Follow-up, Goals, & Resources
- Lab Retest Results Round 2, New 90-Day Protocol, & Scheduler for Retest R&R Session
- Post-R&R Retest Round 2 Session Email with Goals & Next Steps
- Thank You Gift
** This program is designed to provide 7-9 months of support. **
** PLEASE NOTE **
ADDITIONAL LABS MAY BE ADDED TO ANY R&R SESSION AT NO ADDITIONAL ASSESSMENT COST
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All lab costs are non-refundable. Services not yet rendered are refundable up to 30 days after date of purchase.
Labs will ship directly to the home address provided. Additional shipping information for lab sample collection and shipping is provided with each test kit. For this package, the stress & hormones panel, food sensitivities MRT, gut pathogens test, and intestinal permeability test will ship first. Labs for retest will be shipped upon client request 90-120 days after the first R&R session.
STRESS & HORMONE SALIVA PANEL INFO
Test Type: Saliva (4 vials / 1-day collection)
MARKERS INCLUDED ON THIS TEST:
- Cortisol – Morning
- Cortisol – Noon
- Cortisol – Afternoon
- Cortisol – Nighttime
- DHEA AM
- Estradiol (salivary)
- Estriol (salivary)
- Estrone (salivary)
- Progesterone (salivary)
- Melatonin (bedtime)
- Testosterone (AM)
- DHT (AM, salivary)
- No caffeinated or alcoholic beverages during saliva collection
- Females – Collect on from days 19-21 of a regular cycle (day 1 being the first day after your period), irregular cycles collect when not bleeding as close to day 19 as possible, no cycles or menopausal clients collect any day of the month.
- Males – Collect any day of the month
INTESTINAL PERMEABILITY TEST INFO
The Genova IP Assessment examines small intestinal absorption and barrier function in the bowel.
MARKERS INCLUDED ON THIS TEST:
- Lactulose Percent Recovery
- Mannitol Percent Recovery
- Lactulose/Mannitol Ratio
To assess intestinal permeability, the lab measures the ability of two non-metabolized sugar molecules to permeate the intestinal mucosa. The client drinks a pre-measured amount of lactulose and mannitol. The degree of intestinal permeability or malabsorption is reflected in the levels of the two sugars recovered in a urine sample collected over the next 6 hours.
- Test Type: 2 urine samples (first morning urine before lactulose/mannitol drink and urine collected for the 6 hours after the drink)
FOOD SENSITIVITIES MRT-170 INFO
Test Type: Blood (4 vials)
The MRT tests your body's reactivity to 170 foods, chemicals and flavor enhancers using whole blood volume. This test provides insight into inflammation provoking foods and food chemicals and identifies the best foods for the individual – the foods that should form the basis of the client’s eating plan. It is not dependent on antibody reactions (IgG, IgA, etc).
170 MARKERS INCLUDED ON THIS TEST:
- Meats & Poultry
- Flavor Enhancers
Diet-induced inflammatory reactions cause mediator release (cytokines, histamine, leukotrienes, prostaglandins, etc) from various white blood cells (lymphocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, eosinophils). MRT uses a patented combination of flow cytometry and proprietary impedance technology to measure subtle volumetric changes in white blood cell populations simultaneously. Volumetric changes after food or food-chemical challenge are quantified and reported as Non-Reactive, Moderately Reactive, or Reactive.
GUT PATHOGENS (GI MAP) TEST INFO
Test Type: Stool (1-day single specimen collection)
MARKERS INCLUDED ON THIS TEST:
- Bacterial Pathogens (Campylobacter, C difficile Toxin A & B, EHEC, E coli 0157, EIEC/Shigella, ETEC LT/ST, Salmonella, Shiga-like Toxins, Shigella, etc.)
- Parasitic Pathogens (Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia)
- Viral Pathogens (Adenovirus, Norovirus, Rotavirus)
- H pylori (H Pylori, with 7 virulence factors)
- Normal Bacterial Flora (Bacteroides Fragilis, Bifidobacter, Enterococcus, E. coli, Lactobacillus, Clostridium Spp., Enterobacter Spp.)
- Phyla Microbiota (Bacteroidetes, Firmicutes, Bateroidetes/Firmicutes ratio)
- Opportunistic Bacteria (Bacillus, Enterococcus, Morganella, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, etc)
- Autoimmune Triggers (Citrobacter, Klebsiella, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Prevotella Copri, Proteus Spp etc)
- Parasites (Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis, Endolimax nana, Entamoeba coli, Chilomastix mesnelli, Cyclospora, Pentatrichomonas)
- Fungi/Yeast (Candida albicans, Candida spp., Geotricum spp., Microsporidia spp., Rodotorula spp.)
- Viruses (Cytomegalovirus, Epstein Barr Virus)
- Worms (Ancylostoma duodenale, Ascaris lumbricoides, Necator americanus, Trichuris trichiura, Taenia spp)
- Additional Tests (Elastase, Steatocrit, SIgA, Anti-Gliadin, Calprotectin, b-Glucuronidase, Occult Blood)
- Antibiotic Resistance Genes
WHY INVEST IN HIGHSPEED® HEALING?
Symptoms are not the root cause of the problems causing disease in the body. Often the root causes of disease are complex and far removed from physical symptoms. This is why the root causes of disease aren’t identified in most medical cases.
HIGHSPEED HEALING™ is a frequency-based method used to address the root causes of disease at a subtle level, through working on disturbances in a person’s biofield. This biofield (further defined below) is an energy field from an individual's body that encompasses a person’s mental, emotional, and physical states. Thus, HIGHSPEED HEALING™ is able to support dissolution of trauma, release of physical pain, and disruption of thought patterns getting in the way of your health. This method is especially recommended for the clients that feel stuck or have exhausted all avenues of traditional medicine.
WHAT IS A BIOFIELD?
The term “biofield” is recognized by the NIH and defined as "an organizing principle for the dynamic information flow that regulates biological function and homeostasis. Biofield interactions can organize spatiotemporal biological processes across hierarchical levels: from the subatomic, atomic, molecular, cellular, organismic, to the interpersonal and cosmic levels. As such, biofield interactions can influence a variety of biological pathways, including biochemical, neurological and cellular processes related to electromagnetism, correlated quantum information flow, and perhaps other means for modulating activity and information flow across hierarchical levels of biology."
EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL SESSION
HIGHSPEED HEALING™ sessions are done remotely. No preparation is required. Simply lay down in a comfortable place and enjoy your 35-40 minute session. Most people experience a meditative state alternating between feeling awake and asleep during their sessions. Over phone or online video conference will guide you into and out of the session. I will also ask you a couple of questions after your session and answer any questions you may have.
4x HIGHSPEED HEALING™ sessions are recommended for best results.
For more information about the HIGHSPEEED® HEALING™ method offered here and taught by Deborah Wayne click HERE.